Topics of Discussion:
- Providing C4/Cyber Capabilities to the Joint Warfighter to enable them to fight & win in contested information environments
- Delivering Full-spectrum Electronic Warfare & Cyber Across Army’s Multi-Domain Operations
- Furthering USAF’s goal to compete in the Great Power Competition by bringing conflict in the information environment to the adversary’s front lines
- Enabling the effective training & equipping of the Fleet in order to decisively deter, compete, & win in the information environment
- Advancing the integration of information warfare to the tactical edge: Ensuring more resilient USMC information operations
- Ensuring the hardening of weapon systems to defend against an enemy’s EW or cyber attack
- Leveraging information warfare tools such as ISR to help expose the adversary across a range of conflicts such as the Gray Zone
Participating Organizations at the Last Symposium:
AT&T Public Sector Solutions, LMCO, Booz Allen Hamilton, Raytheon SAS, L3Harris, Noblis, SitScape Inc., Smartronix, NGC, BAE Systems, Deloitte, Soar Technology Inc., Nusura Inc., MacAulay Brown, Inc., Concurrent Technologies Corporation, Micro Focus Government Solutions, Alion S&T, Research Innovations, Colsa Corporation, Motorola Solutions, Boeing, D-TA Systems Inc., SAIC, SRC, Norseman Defense Technologies, Mercury Defense Systems, Curtiss- Corp, General Dynamics Mission Systems, Crane Keltec, Abaco Systems, Perspecta, CACI Intl, USCYBERCOM, USARMYCYBERCOM, NSA/CSS, 16th Air Force, NAVIFOR, US Army G-3/5/7, MARFORCYBER, PEO IEW&S, Air Forces Cyber 67th Cyberspace Wing, HQAF A2, Joint Staff J6, USD A&S, USD R&E, HQMC DC CD&I, CCDC C5ISR Center, DSO – DISA, NRL, AFRL, and more!
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our Information Warfare Community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
The Information Warfare Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
- The symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD, IC and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
*Symposium is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*